Total Carnage is an improved multiplayer mod for Half-Life.
• changed console text color and drop-down speed
• new console image
• FPS counter
• modified first-person field-of-view
• modified weapon bob cycle rate
• modified weapon bob intensity
• modified bullet tracer transparency (now no tracers)
• some new weapon models (crowbar, hornetgun, hand grenades and satchels)
• many new sounds (HEV Suit, grunt, items, weapons)
• some new weapon effects (muzzleflashes)
• new splash screen
• new menu button colors and sounds
At the push of a button you can...
• turn the crosshairs on/off
• turn the weapon model on/off
• zoom in with all weapons
• switch between First- and Third-Person perspective (sp)
• fake injury and death
• commit suicide
• turn on hi-contrast models (sp)
• toggle autoaim
• call for a medic
• say a predefined taunt
• activate Crazy Vision
• activate Grav Shift
• activate Slow Motion (sp)
• activate Speed Boost
• activate Stealth Mode (mp)
• activate 'impulse 101'
• spawn an HEV Suit
• spawn a Healthkit
• spawn a Battery
• plus much more!
(sp) = available in single-player mode only.
(mp) = available in multi-player mode only.
Where to get it...
• Title: Total Carnage
• Version: 1.0 (Lite)
• Filename: carnage.exe
• Filesize: 1.5mb
• Download from GameFront HERE
• Take a preview look at the readme file for further info HERE
• Also now available from ModDB HERE
• And also at StrategyInformer HERE
"It looks like an awesome mod and we would be honored to host it." -- malonn (strategyinformer.com)
"looks good..." -- Keith117
"i have played this mod and its fun :D" -- Johan14000